• Welcomes and establishes relationships with customers.
• Ability to perform at a high level, all expectations of a teller while providing exemplary customer service.
• Educates customers on how to leverage technology (e.g. ATM, Kiosk, Mobile, On-Line) to conveniently process their transactions.
• Educates and refers customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
• Motivates, coaches and develops colleagues while employing a disciplined performance management process.
• Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
• After receiving training, you will be expected to demonstrate acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, customer service, operations, systems technology and communication while maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services, technology and policies.
• Assists in finding and selecting top talent for the branch that are well suited for Huntington’s culture.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of leading or managing a team
- 1 year of teller experience
- Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus