1. Receive, review and interpret instructions, prints, and work orders for each unit or job as appropriate.
2. Plan details of working procedure, tooling and material requirements.
3. Buffing of module body and doors.
4. Recognition of needed enhancements to automotive paint finish.
5. Assembly and disassembly of module and chassis parts as needed.
6. Sanding the module, chassis and other assembly parts as needed.
7. Masking and unmasking of the module and chassis as needed.
8. Color creation and paint mixing operations.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Two years prior working experience in automotive painting with PPG paints preferred
3. Experience with multi-color painting applications desired
4. Experience with formula mixing and color blending desired
5. Experience with bodywork, sanding, and masking, hand / air tools and tape measure required
6. Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as random, reasonable suspicion and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
7. Physical requirements includes the ability to lift and move up to 100 pounds with assistance, regularly required to walk, talk and hear, reach with hands and arms, stand, crouch and kneel; frequently required to use hand to finger dexterity in order to handle objects, tools, and/or controls; occasionally required to stoop or crawl.