- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on equipment.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day’s production.
- Load and unload machines.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by Supervisor.
- Assist in loading and unloading team members’ machines when production requires additional manpower to maintain throughput.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufactures machine recommendations.
- Perform some machine alignment procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance.
- Facilitate work-order paper flow in accordance with quality standards.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Follows all workplace rules.
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
Ability to read blueprints, work on multiple projects at a time, and work in a fast paced environment. Must have working knowledge of metal materials.
401k with Company Match
Company Sales Performance Bonus