- All Culinary Positions-Strong abilty to multitask, food safety knowledge, strong problem solving skills, and strong communication abilties
- Production/Prep Cook
- Salad/Vegetable/Appetizer Preperation
- Sauce and soup production
- Line Cooks
- Appetizer/Pizza oven
- Greeting children as they arrive
- assisting with bathrooms
- assisting with classroom activities
- part-time position
Must be 18 or older
**Interested applicants can email resume or drop off in person
- Prepare, cook, and serve meals at breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Follow recipes, use correct service utensils, and take food temperatures daily
- Wash dishes and pans between meals
- Work well with Resident Assistants in serving meals to residents
- Attend monthly meetings , monthly computer based learning tests, and other annual classes
- Talking and socializing with residents to get their feedback on meals prepared
Must be at least 18 years old
Have a general knowledge of cooking and baking
Be able to time manage well and work independently to achieve tasks
Must pass a background check, drug screening, and physical
Please click here to apply
Candidate must have a good work ethic, be able to communicate repair options, as well as understand suggested repair guidelines. Be able to work with hand tools and be able to demonstrate electrical troubleshooting skills as well as follow suggested maintenance guides for vehicle repairs when available. The candidate would be required to have tools and a tool box upon first day, although specialty tools are not required it is a suggestion for your purchase later. The candidate would later have possible access to formal training and certifications through engine and transmission manufacturers however this is based on your level of experience. Candidate would be responsible for preventative maintenance on multiple vehicles involving air brakes, small engine repair, and midrange diesel engine repairs.
Knowledge of basic engine repair and maintenance, air and hydraulic brake systems, basic engine/electrical troubleshooting, and good computer-typing and program usage skills.
Required- obtain and keep a CDL license for test driving purposes, (will be required after hire date)- not required upon hire date.
Will be working with internal TFS (Transmission Field
· Will mainly be working in an office environment and
With guidance, develop fully
Comply with the Transmission
Manage TFS outage requests,
Assist in organizing,
Coordinate changes to the work
Assist in prioritizing outage
Develop, review, and present
Coordinate and conduct meetings
Education: Bachelor Degree in a
related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology,
Construction Management and 3 years experience; or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years experience; or high school diploma and 10
years utility field experience.
**Email resume and call directly
- Local carpet cleaning business, looking to grow.
- Clean carpet, upholstery, and tile & grout.
- We move furniture, vacuum and provide detail work.
- Training is provided
- Overtime opportunities as well
Must be able to move heavy furniture and equipment
Hawk’s Carpet Cleaning
Assist primary care physician with general work up of patients prior to being seen by the physician. Vitals, record history of present illness, assist physician with direct patient care.
LPN License. Computer skills required as practice utilizes an electronic health record for charting. Ability to give injections, familiar with medical terminology and medications.
Position Summary: Welding on Structural Steel utility and
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Apply – Phone – Email – In Person
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements:
• High School Diploma, or equivalent
• Prefer 3 years Structural Steel Welding, minimum 1 year.
• Successful completion of pre-employment welding evaluation.
• Must pass AWS and CWB test.
• Good hand/eye coordination. Must pass pre-employment eye exam.
• Must be able to understand basic work, safety and quality requirements.
• Must be able to perform in a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Basic Math Skills
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Must be able to stand at least 2 hours at a time without a break (some specific positions may be performed while sitting).
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Establish and implement a
recruitment plan for new girls and adults through troops, volunteer-led series,
camp, events and experiential adult recruitment in assigned service unit to
meet council and service unit membership goals. Work with community engagement manager to
evaluate plan and adjust as needed to meet membership objectives;
Develop new and enhance existing
community partnerships to recruit new girls and adults, including principals, community
centers and churches;
Recruit, prepare and manage
volunteer recruitment team including recruitment chair and school coordinators
for assigned service units;
Provide onboarding support to
new volunteers including support to complete background check, application and
registration process; informing regarding training options and ensuring leaders
are prepared to register troop/group girls and parents;
Partner with the community outreach managers to develop and implement plans for gaps in recruiting in
under-served communities to meet council recruitment goals;
Partner with community
engagement manager to develop overall community plan for assigned service units;
Other duties as assigned.
- Marketing Skill: Attracts support
for the Girl Scout program, its key messages and products, by promoting
visibility and credibility of Girl Scouts in the community and to girls.
• Networking: Maintains and fosters
contacts inside and/or outside the council and GSUSA to gather information,
receive support and solve problems.
- Adaptability: Adjusts,
modifies own behavior and remains flexible in response to changing situations
and environments, new or rapidly changing information, unexpected obstacles or
people expressing varying perspectives, needs, and demands; maintains high
performance, emotional composure, objectivity and balanced perspective under
pressure, shifting priorities, opposition or situational ambiguity.
• Judgment and Decision-Making: Recognizes when
immediate action is required; recognizes when sufficient information has been
obtained to make a decision; makes decisions where appropriate or refers
decisions to the appropriate organizational level; makes decisions without
- Self-Management: Assesses own
skills and abilities and identifies areas for improvement; willingly accepts
constructive feedback; seeks developmental opportunities; sets and achieves
goals; works independently.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Ability to work in a team environment with commitment to contributing to the organizational goals.
• Ability to self-manage and multi-task, identifying how to accomplish multiple priorities to accomplish objectives
• Knowledge of and/or experience in sales and marketing.
• Available to work evenings and weekends.
• Current valid driver’s license and functioning vehicle for work within the Girl Scouts of Western Ohio region.
• Understanding of the applications of the Girl Scout program, philosophy and policies (may be acquired upon employment).
• Successful completion of fingerprinting and a criminal background check as required by Ohio law.
• Commitment to making a difference in girls’ lives as expressed in the Ends statements; mission and goals for girls, as noted in the Board Policy Manual.
• Other requirements as determined by Girl Scouts of Western Ohio.
Go to : Girl Scouts of Western Ohio / careers http://www.gswo.org/en/our-council/careers.html
- A manufacturing company of heavy duty truck accessories is seeking a person to fill the position of Drafter. The candidate must have experience in Auto Cad
- Employee will draw logos and create screens for those prints
- Auto Cad experience version 2015 Corel Graphics 8 and blue print knowledge. Will be trained in ISO certification when hired.
- Corel Graphics 8 blue print knowledge. Will be trained in ISO certification when hired.
- Blueprint knowledge
- Will be trained in ISO certification when hired.