Full-time position responsible for receiving, delivering, inspecting, storing, and issuing job site material, and preparing required documentation and records
• Check packing slips and/or freight bills against physical shipment for numbers, damage, etc.
• Document overages, shortages, or damage in material shipment on packing slip. Tag all material with job number.
• Investigate and report reasons for overages, shortages, etc. to project manager.
• Unload and load material via forklift, hand jack, or manually.
• Place material in proper areas.
• Keep warehouse clean and organized – report problems to supervisor.
• Outbound shipments – locate and prepare material for transport as per material order form. Perform or coordinate loading on trucks. Transport material to location if necessary.
• Prepare material for return – contact vendor for return goods authorization.
• Coordinate tool purchases, repairs, & trailer repairs.
• Immediately report safety hazards with equipment or within facility.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
• Experience with construction materials and tools preferred, but not required.
• Need to have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
Sollmann Electric Company provides COMPETITIVE WAGES and a great benefit package.
Apply online at https://sollmannelectric.com/apply-online/ or in person Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at Sollmann Electric, 310 E. Russell Rd., Sidney, OH 45365.
Qualifications Needed: Experience with construction materials and tools preferred, but not required.
Need to have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
High School Diploma