Serving size: 1/8th Calories:187 Fat: 10.7g Saturated fat: 3.7g Carbohydrates: 4.3g Sugar: 1.1g Sodium:699mg Fiber:7g Protein:17.2 g Cholesterol: 176mg
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage
- 1 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces frozen or fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk, 1%
- Optional: sprinkle of chopped scallions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet and cook onion and sausage until cooked through and onion is tender about 8-10 minutes
Add spinach, mushrooms, basil, salt and pepper.
Whisk 6 eggs and milk together and combine with sausage and veggies and pour into a buttered 9 by 13 baking dish.
Top with goat cheese.
Bake 20 minutes until cheese is melted and eggs are fluffy.